I'm on a roll with recipes lately! Hopefully for the blog & my family, this keeps up! This recipe I got off Pinterest from Stockpiling Moms.
Let me be totally honest, I hate crockpot food. I know I know, super easy to throw everything in and go. Here's my problem with it... anything I've tried to make in our old as hell crockpot usually ends up being soggy & tasting a little off to me. So I thought why not try one last time and see?! I love taco soup, so I went ahead and tried it... it was AMAZING!
Here's the delish recipe:
Crock Pot Taco Soup
1 lb ground turkey
1 can black beans
1 can red beans
1 can Rotel
1 packet ranch seasoning
1 package taco seasoning
1 package frozen corn
2 cups water
1) Combine all ingredients in the crockpot except tortilla chips, cheese, & sour cream
2) DO NOT drain any of the cans!
3) Cook the turkey and drain, then add to the crockpot.
4)Stir well and cover
4) Cook on low for 6-8 hours
5) Serve with the tortilla chips, sour cream, & cheese
Welcome to Mi Casa my name is Summer and here's a little bit about me:
Blogging, makeup, working out, & all things sparkly, those are my passions.
The Hubs & Bella, those are my life. So why don't cha sit down, grab a glass of wine & stay a while.